Nov 01, 2017
It’s hard to believe, but Thanksgiving is almost here! That means good food, family, and for a lot of people, hosting Friendsgiving with the squad. Check out this list of Thanksgiving food recipes from PopSugar. You’ll find some classics and some with a twist (goat cheese smashed sweet potatoes? Yes, please!). There’s even a section of “Fast and Easy” recipes! Impress all your friends this year with these recipes, just be sure you get some food before it’s all gone!
Tips on Hosting a Stellar Friendsgiving:
- Host makes the Turkey
- Delegate the rest of the dishes to your guests
- Plan ahead to make sure it fits with your guests’ schedule
- Every kind of potato you can think of…
- Theme your dinner
- Have everyone dress up like pilgrims (but really it would be hilarious!)
- Designate a table to desserts… they are after all their own food group
For more Friendsgiving advice check out the article below!